Tuesday, February 15, 2011

New Home

The bike has officially moved. It will call Cary home once again. As will Jim. I, however, will be calling Cary home for the first time. I can't believe I'm moving to the Centralized Area for Relocated Yankees. Yikes!!

The bike was ridden tonight for the first time in a while. I was a little jealous that I didn't get to sit on the back. Boy have I missed it. And the ride was just what Jim needed after a long weekend of home repairs.

Notice anything different about the bike?








That's right. No saddlebags or front fender. It's getting a facelift, aka paint job, after a nasty accident a year ago (Don't freak, mom. This was pre-Shannon). If only I could get rid of my saddlebags that easily!

And here is the totally stripped version. (of the bike...get your mind out of the gutter people).








- Posted from my iPhone


Location:Cary,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails