Friday, August 20, 2010

Just call me P.I. Shanpie

Penny, I now know why you get kicks taking pics and writing blogs on planes. It's kinda fun to take sneaky pics of your neighbors. This neighbor ruined having my row to myself because he couldn't handle the chatter of wifey and daughter discuss the intricacies of packing lotion. Sadly, he would not allow me to be on his lunch tab. Note the Corona (with lime) and the big cookie. Apologies for the photo quality. You gotta take what you can get when you're in stealth mode.




- Posted from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. I bet you'll get some WILD pics on the red eye return flight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For as much as I loathe a red eye flight, I'm thinking something from the back row of a Southwest 737 might be blog worthy.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails